Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ENRICHMENT: East Texas Oil Fields

They took everything from us with no regard for law or government. I should be a millionaire so many people say to me after my disclosure on Gladewater Gas Unit #5. It seems that way but when you are dealing with a stone cold predator with trillions in the bank; it ain't easy. Arrogance is the key way describe what this monster exhibits, it told the State of Alabama it wasn't going to pay it nothing for the fraud in their oil fields; it lost the case. The courts layed low for a minute then reversed the $13,000,000,000 judgment down to less than $5,000,000,000 all at the behest of the Kingpin. Its like fighting the Supreme Court here in Texas with a two year law student the way the way the rulings have been in the company's favor throughout the last forty years, there are a few settlements but those never made it to court. I would have to go down to Upshur County, turn my oil well on, sell it myself to get any action from the regulatory body here in Texas; Exxon-Mobil has put the fear in it. Still no response from my Senator, Kaye to busy for me. I discovered structured development in the Haynesville Field which systematically left my lease out of the oil and gas bonanza; patterned enrichment. Lee put the law down to conceal his fraud at the lease and to ensure that Rex would not be the fall guy when /if my ramblings stirred up any notice that a swindle has gone down for the last thirty years in Upshur County. In my years of examining this Breach of Contact I really waited for the accumulative production in the field to prove that Gladewater Gas Unit #5 didn't share the same opportunities as other units in the Gladewater Field due to the fact that I am Black. Kingpin can take that and put it in its pipe and smoke it! There are all ways to defraud but time will reveal field dynamics when it is oil and gas, some will be enriched and others, in my case will be denied enrichment; destiny but no wealth. Lee made his point to stop my family but we are still here, what is left of us, he want destroy our destiny or succeed in this diabolical scheme at Gladewater Gas Unit #5, Wells, 1 & 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment