Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thirty Years; ExxonMobil Fraud

The clincher was the map of Upshur County oil wells around Lake Gladewater in Gladewater Texas. The evidence resides in the Query Database of the infamous Texas Railroad Commission which shows the wells production from only 1993 but shows, interestingly, that the well which was reclassified as oil was shut-in after my Grandmother died in 2005 in a nursing home penniless. The well had been pumping from 1981 but the flow plunged from over 35,000,000 cubic feet per month down to less than 2,000 cubic feet per month by the time of her death, her checks were less than $1,000 on more than 4,000,000,000 cubic feet of gas and thousands of barrels of condensates and oil. The rebuke of my family in the East Texas Oil field began when it was known that we were black in the 1870's but it was not of any consequence until that well was drill in 1980 and the crooks were not able to steal the land before ExxonMobil cured the title and signed a lease with my granny. Why is the oil well, which is on the west side of the lake, not producing when all the wells on the east side of the lake are? It is in my opinion just a racist move on the part of ExxonMobil's production unit in that area to ensure that the white people get paid and I don't. It is part of plot to breach the contract or do whatever it takes to keep us broke with oil in the ground in a ExxonMobil conspriacy to disenfranchize Black Royalty Owners in the East Texas Oil play. I have lawyers but it will be next year that this game ExxonMobil is running hits the courts, it could care less, it will probably spend millions to keep me from having my money from this oil and gas; totally against the law. The communist got their Equity Deal to make millions right where my lease is but I get checks for a dime while Putin's Mafia get checks for millions from the start, what tmakes them better than me in America? It has been a long thirty years of ExxonMobil denying me the opportunity to make money from my oil and gas but I will not give in or give out. God is with me. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment