Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kingpin End Game


I had no qualms about exposing Exxon-Mobil and the details to their fraud at Gladewater Gas Unit #5 in Upshur County, Texas. The flim flam has been ongoing for over thirty years and shows no signs of quitting; total fraud. I notifyed the comapny of my concerns and sent them a Notification of Breach of Contract, last month tomorrow, expressing no regrets or hesitancy on my part to fight for my Royalty Owner rights. I anticipate a no response because the company thinks it is the law and above the law when it comes to paying Black Royalty Owners even though I haven't been paid in the last thirty years my fair market value for the oil or gas on my land. The vast amount of evidence against the company opens up a new atitude about its invincibility; fraud outfront on paper, a strong case. I hope they don't respond so that I can stand up for myself and my family in the arena of public and legal opinion, showing that this is the true side of a super predator and racist organization who has contributed to sixty years of chaos and fraud against my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment