Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Exxon-Mobil Breach

WHO IS IN CHARGE?



WHY EXXON-MOBIL BREACHED






I remember the Beverly Hillbillies, poor, found oil in the back forty; moved to Beverly Hills. When my folks got that letter from Exxon-Mobil I was in my early twenties, I just knew our lives would change forever. I am still waiting, many have gone on to the other side, and the wells are shut-in; industry expression for cut off. The mechanisms of the oil and gas industry are complex. The explosive growth of the Company is a dominating force in the U.S.A. because of their merger with Mobil. The collapse of the antitrust laws has produced an Oil/Gas Mafia which is beholden to no law or government regulation. The four majors with all their wealth dominate the Fortune Five Hundred and the price at the pump; gasoline costs more in the middle of a depression. The State of Alabama Case should have open some eyes in that after taking Exxon-Mobil to court and winning $13,000,000,000 as a judgment for fraud and price manipulation; the appeal went Exxon-Mobil’s way and reduced the judgment to $3,000,000,000. The company told the State of Alabama that they had nothing owed them; the arrogance of a corporation against a state was surreal. I contact the winning law firm; we can’t represent because your case is to small be their reply to my request. I felt as though I was in Nigeria; the state owns all the minerals, gas and oil. I knew my chances of winning in Texas were null to void; no royalty owner had won a oil/gas case in the Texas Supreme Court in ten years. No lawyer would face litigation against the Oil/Gas Mafia, definitely not Exxon-Mobil; they own the Texas Supreme Court. My cause is based on the fact that in thirty years of production, over 3,000,000,000 cubic feet of high cost gas, thousands of barrels of oil and condensates; we were paid less than $300.00 and nothing in the limitation strategy was in our favor. The Texas Railroad Commission had always allowed rule changes, proration, and an it’s between us and the Company attitude. All the Texas regulatory bodies are one hundred percent behind the Oil/Gas Mafia and its Kingpin; letters to the US Energy, Justice, Attorney General, and IRS went unnoticed. I don’t want to move to Beverly Hills; I want what is mine and stop being a slave to the Oil/Gas Mafia. I realize that in Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and Russia where the citizens have no rights or royalties; nothing can be done or spoken about in a situation like mine. This is the USA we have rights and the privileges to go along with it. The government doesn’t own all the minerals, oil, and gas under your ground but evidently the Oil/Gas Mafia think it does; a sad commentary on freedom and being a black man. They can’t just write me a letter, cut off the wells and demand that I prove my Grandmother is not dead; Can they? They just can’t shut-in my wells in the midst of the greatest price explosion in oil and gas history; Can they? It didn’t take me thirty years to know I wasn’t getting paid for the oil and gas; I saw the swindle from the beginning but not one lawyer in Texas would step up to the plate to get paid and fight the Kingpin. Is Exxon-Mobil beyond federal and state laws, think Valdez? Who is in charge of human rights in the oil and gas industry in the United States of America? They are taking food off our tables and no one is speaking up; the Oil/Gas Mafia and the exporters in the Middle East are in conspiracy. Yesterday I received news that the Haynesville Shale which is the field Gladewater Gas Unit #5, my unit, is on top of has gas reserves estimated at 5 Quadrillion cubic feet of Sweet Gas; sounds like enough to wean us from the conspirators, create jobs, end the depression and leave some money in the bank for our destiny as Americans. Why want that happen; think about it.

Our President will be a Hero, we will save the world: again, the politics of oppression and dehumanization will have a real war on its hands. I looked in the mail: a check for $1. 25 from the Company. It is hard times in America; don’t have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment