Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Invalid Group

Exxon-Mobil demands my Obama group be invalidated; done. i just made a note that the Kingpin of the oil/gas mafia was running fraud in Upshur County Texas, could the feds help in my struggle to be paid for the fair market value of my commodities; oil and gas.




Your group, Exxon-Mobil, has been created
From: My.BarackObama.com View Contact
To: xzenjii777@yahoo.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles,

Your group, Exxon-Mobil has been successfully created. Your group is pending a site administrator's approval. You will receive an email confirmation when the group has been approved.

My group was cut off line by the administrator after just one posting.
who is in charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment