Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Upshur County, Texas Swindle: Gladewater Gas Unit #5

I have been told that there are two sets of rules for who gets rich from oil/gas; if you white you get paid righteously in Texas, if you black you don't get nothing. I inherited land with oil,condensates and gas under it, signed a lease with Exxon-Mobil, in the thirty years of production which by the way has yielded over 4,000,000,000 cubic feet of high-cost gas and thousands of barrels of oil and condensates, I haven't received a thousand dollars from the fair market value of these commodities. I tried lawyers but they say the litigation is not worth their time; its not big enough a case. I asked the Texas Rail Road Commission to help to no avail; they create and enforce the rules and regulations for oil, condensates and gas in Texas. The fact that no royalty owner has won a case in ten years at the Supreme Court of Texas precluded me from even thinking about going to court. I thought slavery was over. The black man is free; right. When the slave owners would cut off limbs if a slave was caught with money must still be in effect but its not limbs they are cutting off now it is destiny's. While the people who own the land can be white and profit next door; a black man in the same field has to beg and wait to get paid, in the case of Exxon-Mobil it is never. The boom of 2007 which saw oil,condensates and gas prices reach historic levels my unit, Gladewater Gas Unit #5 in Upshur County, Texas was shut-in and my division order check was $3.00 all the time the rest of the field owners, who are white became wealthy, the city of Gladewater, that old Confederate bastion got theirs, and Exxon-Mobil broke records for making money from oil, condensates and gas. I got charged for having oil,condensates and gas under my land; oil/gas mafia can't be stopped. That's the American way, keep a black man down, no matter what the cost, the media is on the oil/gas mafia's side: is that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment